Saturday, October 9, 2010

Welcome P.s.

Feel free to post any information, events be it world news, or poetry readings, books, lyrics, poems, or Music you think may be pertinent for myself or people who follow this blog. Especially post if you made the music yourself and you wanna share it!!



This blog is more of a philosophy of life through music and writing, as well as a place to post writing. I should highlight the writing as I write lyrics and other creative pieces so usually other people supply me with music. But yeah i like to read other people's work, cuz it often times inspires me, and adds to my understanding of writing, so that is something i enjoy, and i encourage you to participate!

But for now I must continue to study for work, I got a new job at a fancy Mediterranean restaraunt, with alot of new drink recipes!! Expect more posts on sunday night or monday!!

No comments: